Navy SeaPort NxG ETV SEAPORT NXG CONTRACT DETAILS
Contract Number: N0017819D7583
Period of Performance
5-year Base period with one 5-year option
- Base Period: 2 January 2019 – 1 January 2024
- Option Period: 2 January 2024 – 1 January 2029
In response to task orders issued under this contract by the Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Office of Naval Research, or the United States Marine Corps, the Contractor shall provide services that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON) ordering activities. Services within the 2 Categories with 23 functional area subcategories identified below may be performed under this contract for new and existing product areas, programs, or missions, which are assigned to these activities during the life of the contract. Services to be provided under this contract are categorized into the following categories:
- Engineering Services
- Program Management Services
This contract, known as SeaPort- Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG), does not allow for the direct procurement of supplies or hardware. Any material or products ordered shall be incidental and in direct support of performed services (for example, small-scale testing equipment, prototypes, or spares.)
Applicable military specifications and standards that are listed in the issue of the Department of Defense Index of Specifications and Standards (DODISS) and current on the date of contract award, plus applicable industry standards or any other program documents, may be specified within the individual task order solicitations and awards that will be issued for performing specific tasks under this indefinite delivery indefinite quantity contract.
The Contractor shall provide qualified personnel, materials, facilities, equipment, test instrumentation, data collection and analysis, hardware and software, and other services that will support the DON in the execution of their overall organizational functions and the specific missions of the individual activities and ordering offices. Categories to be supported under this contract are described in the sections below.
This category consists of supporting the application of engineering disciplines to technically support the research and development of new and existing Naval capabilities and systems, technically support the development of significant alterations to existing systems, support integration and interface of existing equipment or software into different applications or platforms to support the warfighter, and support evaluation of foreign or non-developmental systems, equipment, and technologies. This category also includes all support required within the area of environmental engineering of U. S. Navy weapon systems and base-related infrastructure. Functional areas that are included under the Engineering Services category include but are not limited to the following examples:
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout, and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Services
This category consists of applying the business, financial management, and technical disciplines required to support planning, organizing, staffing, controlling, and leading team efforts in managing acquisition programs such that the result places a capable and supportable system in the hands of the warfighter when and where it is needed, and does so at an affordable price. This category represents an integration of a complex system of differing but related functional disciplines that must work together to achieve program goals through development, production, deployment, operations, support, and disposal.
This category also consists of providing information system software analysis, requirements definition, design, development, test, modification, installation, implementation, quality assurance, training, and documentation to meet the evolving data storage and reporting needs of programs, analyze existing IT and IS databases, web sites, and IT applications and recommend new or improved interfaces and improved management tools that meet new requirements, or improve management effectiveness and efficiency.
Perform maintenance and technical support for Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN) that are outside the cognizance of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI). Modify, implement, and maintain web-based information systems and links. Develop website structure, prepare documentation for population, implement and maintain websites. Conduct IA analyses, develop, recommend, implement, monitor, update, and maintain IA practices, procedures, equipment, algorithms, and hardware outside the cognizance of NMCI.
This category also provides systems engineering and technical support for the establishment, test, upgrade, and operational support of systems, networks, workstations, and support equipment hardware and software outside the cognizance of NMCI. Functional areas that are included under the Program Management Services category include but are not limited to the following examples:
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts